Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I'm using the mirror running nats through the abyss and the client is freezing when I enter the nature altar. I can't pause or stop the bot through the client because the buttons are non-responsive. However the bot jut sits there and rotates the camera. It's happened 3 times now, exactly the same thing happens every time I enter the nature altar. I end up having to close the client through task manager.

I was running your agility script earlier today with no issues.

My settings:

Thanks

edit: Ok strange thing happens, if I start the bot at the altar it works fine...

edit2: It was working for a couple of trips and then the client froze again once I entered the altar. Very frustrating.

edit3: what an unfortunate time to get the trial...servers suck balls right now so it's hard to test.

I'm aware of this issue, it's mirror client related and I can't fix that in the script.

My bug report to the devs:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/104350-npe-on-getting-an-object

I'm using the mirror running nats through the abyss and the client is freezing when I enter the nature altar. I can't pause or stop the bot through the client because the buttons are non-responsive. However the bot jut sits there and rotates the camera. It's happened 3 times now, exactly the same thing happens every time I enter the nature altar. I end up having to close the client through task manager.

I was running your agility script earlier today with no issues.

My settings:

Thanks

edit: Ok strange thing happens, if I start the bot at the altar it works fine...

edit2: It was working for a couple of trips and then the client froze again once I entered the altar. Very frustrating.

edit3: what an unfortunate time to get the trial...servers suck balls right now so it's hard to test.

Look here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/104350-npe-on-getting-an-object/

This Bot doesnt work on mirror mode unfortunately, you have the same issue as many others :-(

Ok so some bugs to be looked at, 

I'm doing fire runes with ROD banking. When it tp's to duel it spams (right click, duel tp, repeat x4-5 times) teleport, then it teleports again afterwords meaning you use 2 charges, then it doesnt craft the fires once it gets into the altar. Then after that it clicks the tp to CW's too fast (during the animation of crafting) so it doesnt tp you, then it banks and gets a new ring for some reason even though it has 6 charges :/ 

Ok so some bugs to be looked at, 

I'm doing fire runes with ROD banking. When it tp's to duel it spams (right click, duel tp, repeat x4-5 times) teleport, then it teleports again afterwords meaning you use 2 charges, then it doesnt craft the fires once it gets into the altar. Then after that it clicks the tp to CW's too fast (during the animation of crafting) so it doesnt tp you, then it banks and gets a new ring for some reason even though it has 6 charges :/ 

The code only deposits odd numbers and not even numbers..

Script udpated to V2.04:

- Fixed spamm clicking duel arena teleport.

Should be online in a few hours.