Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I've been using the script on and off for last day or so and noticed a pattern when you're crafting lava runes. I've noticed that when both the binding necklace and ring of dueling both crumble at the same time it would withdraw only 1 of the 2, equip it then withdraw the second item, I think it would look more human-like if it were to withdraw both items at the same time and equip it as such. Another pattern I've noticed is that it always withdraws a earth talisman before depositing the lava runes, maybe add something in the script which allows alterations of both to make it look a lot more human like. Thats all I've noticed thus far, will update if I see any other potential bannable issues. 

On 2018-01-03 at 7:29 PM, sandmarcos81 said:

wont fix pouches with npc contact keeps saying i dont have the right runes and i do cuz i end up fixing them manually

same here. Also get stuck during astral rune crafting, cosmic rune crafting and abyss natures atm. My 3rd Khal script sofar and this is the worst.. Wintertodt and Fishing script rules tho