Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

hi @Khaleesi

Would you consider adding support for RC cape with Wrath Runecrafting?

Currently the script would always equip the Mythical Cape, losing the RC cape's benefits. 

If there is an option to keep the RC cape equipped while using the Mythical Cape teleport from inventory, that would be really great :)

4 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

hi @Khaleesi

Would you consider adding support for RC cape with Wrath Runecrafting?

Currently the script would always equip the Mythical Cape, losing the RC cape's benefits. 

If there is an option to keep the RC cape equipped while using the Mythical Cape teleport from inventory, that would be really great :)

Will have to take a lok at it, but I have no way to test this as I don't have the cape 

I have an issue with the script continually opening and closing the bank while make astrals with deyalt essence. It continues to open and close the bank with Birds Eye Jack.  Never mind I checked logger earth type staff is required, earth runes are not supported. Which makes sense  😛 Thanks log, and Khal

Edited by Rudolph123

3 hours ago, Rudolph123 said:

I have an issue with the script continually opening and closing the bank while make astrals with deyalt essence. It continues to open and close the bank with Birds Eye Jack.  Never mind I checked logger earth type staff is required, earth runes are not supported. Which makes sense  😛 Thanks log, and Khal

hmm will take a look at that anyway!