Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

36 minutes ago, Asz said:

Hey Kal, can you add Runecrafting cape to lava running so low def accounts without lunars can still run Lava runes and use pouches that don't need to be fixed because of RC cape effect. Thanks.

You can just run it with the cape on, aslong as they don't break it should not matter :)

23 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

You can just run it with the cape on, aslong as they don't break it should not matter :)

In the settings - Advanced section, Lava Runes, RoD. If using Earth talisman instead of magic imbue in the combine section, it blocks out use of Pouches when earth talisman is ticked. Even if I have colossal pouch in invent and RC Cape equipped it will just run as if I'm not on lunars and not using pouches. There needs to be another option there in the combine section which adds RC Cape and Pouch running. Thanks :)

3 minutes ago, Asz said:

In the settings - Advanced section, Lava Runes, RoD. If using Earth talisman instead of magic imbue in the combine section, it blocks out use of Pouches when earth talisman is ticked. Even if I have colossal pouch in invent and RC Cape equipped it will just run as if I'm not on lunars and not using pouches. There needs to be another option there in the combine section which adds RC Cape and Pouch running. Thanks :)

This has nothing to do with the repairing though, it just doesn't support bringing multiple talismans on a trip atm

14 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Yes correct, You don't have access to lunars atm?

My account is a 1 Defence pure, so no lunars unfortunately. I have achieved 99 RC thanks to your scripts. I was running both this script and your GOTR script to mix it up a little bit but I had no luck on the Rift Guardian pet. That's why I was looking to boost essence crafted per hour with my previous suggestion now that I'm 99 RC.

Edited by Asz

1 hour ago, Asz said:

My account is a 1 Defence pure, so no lunars unfortunately. I have achieved 99 RC thanks to your scripts. I was running both this script and your GOTR script to mix it up a little bit but I had no luck on the Rift Guardian pet. That's why I was looking to boost essence crafted per hour with my previous suggestion now that I'm 99 RC.

I see! I would have to take a look to implement this but I have a lot of other things to do before that

So far so good with Arceus runes, any chance you can add an option to have it continually click the essence blocks and chisel to make it go faster instead of waiting for it to do it one by one?

15 minutes ago, azumell said:

So far so good with Arceus runes, any chance you can add an option to have it continually click the essence blocks and chisel to make it go faster instead of waiting for it to do it one by one?

I should add it does this at the altar but not after the first trip of blocks when it goes to gather more. Ran it a bit longer and it seems to do it sometimes but not all the time. Not sure if it's the human idle part

Edited by azumell