Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

hey :) im really interested in purchasing this script could i possibly have a free trial ! thanks alot 

Hi! Beautiful script! However, I am wondering how I can get the most out of it during abyss. Should I be using staminas or energy potions? and at what run percent should i tell my character to drink it? 

Thanks a ton

Hey Khal 

Big fan of your scripts :) just got the Winterodt one, could I request a trial on this please?

Thanks Bud

Enjoy the trials

I'm a bit new to all of this, so it's probably me missing something extremely simple yet essential; however, I can't get this to work for any altar, anywhere. I'm trying to run bodys from edgville bank (I've also tried starting the script in the altar with the same result) , when I start the script in the client, the menu box for different modes, routes, etc come up. There is no start button on the basic altar page so I don't know how to start the script for body runes. Selecting the body rune option in the dropdown does nothing. I've tried with a tiara on, a tiara in my inventory, a talisman in my inventory with no tiara, nothing at all; nothing happens at all except the cursor moves around randomly or the camera rotates, and rarely when I open the bank myself, the script closes the bank immediately and logs me out. All the while there is nothing happening in the logger, just says it started the script.

Not using mirrored mode on osbot client.

https://postimg.org/image/6zppwcw9f/

Edited by dreemxweever

Hey any chance to have like a configuration where you can use pouches on basic settings. Was doing fire runes but the only options were to use the Advanced which had Ring of Dueling method only, but I didn't want to use that one.

Just a query, still love this though will purchase regardless 

Currently only with the RoD method, why do you want them for the regular method? 

I'm a bit new to all of this, so it's probably me missing something extremely simple yet essential; however, I can't get this to work for any altar, anywhere. I'm trying to run bodys from edgville bank (I've also tried starting the script in the altar with the same result) , when I start the script in the client, the menu box for different modes, routes, etc come up. There is no start button on the basic altar page so I don't know how to start the script for body runes. Selecting the body rune option in the dropdown does nothing. I've tried with a tiara on, a tiara in my inventory, a talisman in my inventory with no tiara, nothing at all; nothing happens at all except the cursor moves around randomly or the camera rotates, and rarely when I open the bank myself, the script closes the bank immediately and logs me out. All the while there is nothing happening in the logger, just says it started the script.

Not using mirrored mode on osbot client.

https://postimg.org/image/6zppwcw9f/

Have you tried to set your screen resolution higher? The GUi seems kind of messed up.

Add me on skype: Khaleesi.bot

Can I get a trial?

Enjoy

Does it support astrals and tele to moonclan? Trial plz :)

Sure does :)