Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Bug:-

Script stops after failing to identify some items (Essence, RoD and Binding necklaces) 

I'm running the client in mirror mode

Works fine after restarting script

[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:47:46 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:48:24 PM]: Ran out of Pure essence
[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:48:40 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter V2...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:48:41 PM]: Successfully updated signature.
[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:48:41 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter V2 has exited!

Bug:-

Script stops after failing to identify some items (Essence, RoD and Binding necklaces) 

I'm running the client in mirror mode

Works fine after restarting script

[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:47:46 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:48:24 PM]: Ran out of Pure essence
[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:48:40 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter V2...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:48:41 PM]: Successfully updated signature.
[iNFO][bot #1][12/16 05:48:41 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter V2 has exited!

Like it says:

Out of pure essence ^^

Buy some pure essence and it will work smile.png

Like it says:

Out of pure essence ^^

Buy some pure essence and it will work smile.png

Actually i have plenty of essence, it just fails to recognize that sometimes

Edit: I've noticed it happens after filling up my pouches it doesn't reopen the bank to withdraw anymore, if that helps

Edited by mitchy08

I just bought this and so far I love it.

I would like to make a suggestion though. If it is possible, the bot should drink energy potions while running and should keep run above like 50% at all times.

So I am crafting cosmics using the obstacle and normal energy potions. Basically what it will do it run to the altar and back, and then on the second trip it runs out of energy, walks back to the altar, drinks an entire energy potion (which is only 40% run energy) and then withdraws ess, puts in pouch and runs to altar again.

The problem is the character is not only wasting time drinking an entire potion, but the run energy is not kept up with enough so half of the time the character is walking. This causes a large decrease in exp & runes/profit p/h. I understand that I could use super energys and probably yield better results, but i also feel like depending on what you're running, super energys may still have the same issue.

Just a thought, not bagging on the product though, its a great script, as all of your scripts are smile.png

Edited by mrzoro35

hi thinking of purchasing a runecrafting bot can i request a trail pls

could i get a trial please

Enjoy :)

I just bought this and so far I love it.

I would like to make a suggestion though. If it is possible, the bot should drink energy potions while running and should keep run above like 50% at all times.

So I am crafting cosmics using the obstacle and normal energy potions. Basically what it will do it run to the altar and back, and then on the second trip it runs out of energy, walks back to the altar, drinks an entire energy potion (which is only 40% run energy) and then withdraws ess, puts in pouch and runs to altar again.

The problem is the character is not only wasting time drinking an entire potion, but the run energy is not kept up with enough so half of the time the character is walking. This causes a large decrease in exp & runes/profit p/h. I understand that I could use super energys and probably yield better results, but i also feel like depending on what you're running, super energys may still have the same issue.

Just a thought, not bagging on the product though, its a great script, as all of your scripts are smile.png

I'll take a look at it ^^

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter