I will never host Law Runes again

Mustikurupt

I thought it would be a piece of cake, and i needed the RC'ing leveling since im only lvl 58. Went there with almost 13 k noted pure ess, and full inventory. The original host wanted me to take over, with lots of people in Clan Chat and others waiting. I fucked up so bad, took me 5 minutes to realize my mistake, had to go to Castle Wars to make space, went back to Entrana with 26 spots left, and i saw that i once again had full inventory from my previous trader with a second one waiting for me. In panic, i logged out, left the clan chat and promised myself never to host law running/any type of hosting again involving Runecrafting. Holy fucking shit. 

I thought it would be a piece of cake, and i needed the RC'ing leveling since im only lvl 58. Went there with almost 13 k noted pure ess, and full inventory. The original host wanted me to take over, with lots of people in Clan Chat and others waiting. I fucked up so bad, took me 5 minutes to realize my mistake, had to go to Castle Wars to make space, went back to Entrana with 26 spots left, and i saw that i once again had full inventory from my previous trader with a second one waiting for me. In panic, i logged out, left the clan chat and promised myself never to host law running/any type of hosting again involving Runecrafting. Holy fucking shit. 

What a great way to advertise runecrafting clanchat hahahahahahahaaha. Whats the clanchats name :P

• 3 weeks later...