Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Hey, Khaleesi. Script worked flawlessly till i found a problem at wildy course. Im using MIRROR mode. Script gets stuck after the log, seems to me it thinks that it failed it even though it did not and keeps clicking to go back. Btw this happens rarely, but it can happen

Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/a/uC5hp

As some suggestions:

1)i would say that it could use alittle faster reaction times when it falls and gets attacked by skeletons. 

2) A feature that it can use summer pies or agility pots to cross higher level obstacles. When it detects that the agility level is not enough, it eats pie or agility pot?

Good luck to you.

Edited by symbol

Hey, Khaleesi. Script worked flawlessly till i found a problem at wildy course. Im using MIRROR mode. Script gets stuck after the log, seems to me it thinks that it failed it even though it did not and keeps clicking to go back. Btw this happens rarely, but it can happen

Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/a/uC5hp

As some suggestions:

1)i would say that it could use alittle faster reaction times when it falls and gets attacked by skeletons. 

2) A feature that it can use summer pies or agility pots to cross higher level obstacles. When it detects that the agility level is not enough, it eats pie or agility pot?

Good luck to you.

Will take a look, thx for the report.

hey I would like a trail of you agility script.

can i have free trial?

can i have free trial?

Hello can i try free trial ? i woud like to check it before i pay.

All activated! enjoy :)