Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Hey! Question!

Should I enable the Anti-Ban before launching this bot as it is not enabled by default settings. Whats the difference? Is it a must have on, or just to provide a little bit more safety but sacrifice a lot of exp / hr. Would very much appreciate someone to shed light on this.

Thanks in advance.

it's lowers the exp/h slightly, but some anti patterns will be made in meantime :)

Have you used it a lot? are there any tips or tricks i should do when using it? (like stopping for a bit or something)

I've gained well over 7M exp and over 20M gp gained.

I've been botting non stop ever since Mod Weath (Old school's main bot buster) has been out of office for vacation for while. I'm taking a break for now as he's coming tomorrow morning.

I've gained well over 7M exp and over 20M gp gained.

I've been botting non stop ever since Mod Weath (Old school's main bot buster) has been out of office for vacation for while. I'm taking a break for now as he's coming tomorrow morning.

how did you find out hes on vaca lol? and nice thanks for the heads up ill prob stop for a bit too then.

how did you find out hes on vaca lol? and nice thanks for the heads up ill prob stop for a bit too then.

They confirmed it on the live stream they had earlier today 

Edit: sorry for going off topic Khal.

Thanks so far for 7m+ exp and 20M GP gained from this script :)

Edited by umyokk
  • Like 1

I have a problem on the script, im not sure if its something to do with the anti-ban. I get logged off every so often, is that part of the anti-ban feature? or is it just my shitty internet?

Possibly could be your internet, or Jagex servers. They are known to disconnect quite often. Nothing to do with the script itself.

Possibly could be your internet, or Jagex servers. They are known to disconnect quite often. Nothing to do with the script itself.

thnx so much

yeah it is my internet, it sucks. witht he anti-ban option, on calafis im only getting 8k xp per hour? its supposed to be 2x that?

Edited by kayuga1

thnx so much

yeah it is my internet, it sucks. witht he anti-ban option, on calafis im only getting 8k xp per hour? its supposed to be 2x that?

Hmm, I couldn't quote you any experience rates from Canifis since I started running at Falador+. But what I can say is that lower courses are extremely lower in exp/hr and get much better once you reach Fally/Seers

Note: I didn't use anti ban as I didn't find that it made a difference in ban rates, and hence, why I might be getting a bit more exp/hr than normal.

Falador: ~15-20k/hr (don't remember, been a while) tongue.png

Seers: ~32k/hr

Polliniveach: ~38k/hr

Relekka: ~43k/hr

Ardougne: ~53k/hr

The Marks of Grace averaged around 10/hr for lower courses and ~15/hr for higher tiered

Edited by umyokk

Logged out randomly on pollinivech course and dropped this error code, has done it 3 times so far

[ERROR][bot #1][07/21 01:15:21 AM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent@b935e1
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(yk:134)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(yk:129)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(yk:171)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.createPath(dj:465)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(dj:409)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(wo:159)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(wo:38)
at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(ac:355)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker.walk(tg:180)
at org.khal.agility.a.nUL.j(u:565)
at org.khal.agility.a.nUL.l(u:89)
at org.khal.agility.d.a.NUl.K(m:51)
at org.khal.agility.d.a.NUl.j(m:108)
at org.khal.agility.d.COn.K(w:69)
at org.khal.agility.d.COn.K(w:49)
at org.khal.agility.KhalAgility.onLoop(pb:115)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kh:146)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[WARN][bot #1][07/21 01:35:47 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
Edited by werty123412

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility