Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I will take a look at it

To be specific, it sits for around 5 seconds when falling from the wall on the Varrock course: Varrock_Rooftop_Course_(4).png?bb864

It does _not_ have a delay when falling from the clothes line.

There is also a notable delay when picking up Marks of Grace (~4-5 seconds).  Let me know if there is any logging or settings I should provide to assist.  Thanks!

Edited by g9A6C13z

3 hours ago, g9A6C13z said:

To be specific, it sits for around 5 seconds when falling from the wall on the Varrock course: Varrock_Rooftop_Course_(4).png?bb864

It does _not_ have a delay when falling from the clothes line.

There is also a notable delay when picking up Marks of Grace (~4-5 seconds).  Let me know if there is any logging or settings I should provide to assist.  Thanks!

I did some tests on 3 accs on several courses, I didn't see any delay on picking up mark of grace. It picks it up and continues right away.
Please grab a vid or a gif of it so I can see what you mean.

Still checking out the falling ones, I can barely see them happen...  -__-

EDIT: I did some changes ont he timing after falling, should make it better. V2.57 should be online soon

25 minutes ago, g9A6C13z said:

There is a significant delay when failing this tightrope obstacle in seers village.  Additionally there is a significant delay picking up the mark of grace that spawns in the red square.wqoRXXe.png

I'm running this every day and never noticed, please make a gif or a video what you mean.
Because for me everything is just perfectly timed