Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

51 minutes ago, thatoneguy_Z said:

Hi Khal,

I have a free trial of the Agility AIO, it seems to be getting stuck a lot on the last ledge on the Fally rooftop course.

Thought I should let you know.

Fixed screen mode and zoomed out?
Haven't seen any issues and my friends runs a ton of accounts through all courses every week :)

Edited by Khaleesi

With all respect Khalessi, i've been using some of your scripts with alot of success but also with manner, however surfing through the comment made me quite curious what difference it would make to not have any user mistakes, according to your recommendations, along with simple logic. -

After watching the bot do 15 laps of Draynor rooftop i can confirm that it has VERY similiar patterns and not a very '' wide clickbox '' My client is in fixed, and fully zoomed out. Where im especially noticing the same patterns, is at the start and exit of the rooftop. I can either record it for you if it interests you, or you can test it out for yourself if you don't believe it..

Still really a fan of your scripts altho, doing a good job. :)

On 8/18/2020 at 1:19 AM, Khaleesi said:

Use fixed screen mode and zoom out?

Can't see :/ Can you send me another screenshotN

Impossible to get banned this quick.... Iit's literally impossible.
Unless you got chainbanned on same IP with another acc...

It works perfect for the other 100+ people :D, you just need another setup... Fixed screen mode and zoom out.
Send em a screenshot fo your game client when it's running plz

Enjoy! :D

Edited by Ibotsowhat

1 hour ago, Ibotsowhat said:

With all respect Khalessi, i've been using some of your scripts with alot of success but also with manner, however surfing through the comment made me quite curious what difference it would make to not have any user mistakes, according to your recommendations, along with simple logic. -

After watching the bot do 15 laps of Draynor rooftop i can confirm that it has VERY similiar patterns and not a very '' wide clickbox '' My client is in fixed, and fully zoomed out. Where im especially noticing the same patterns, is at the start and exit of the rooftop. I can either record it for you if it interests you, or you can test it out for yourself if you don't believe it..

Still really a fan of your scripts altho, doing a good job. :)

The fact you say it has a pattern is actually good.
You want to have a pattern, if you won't have one you are not a human... Humans are not random, humans have a pattern...
Everyone wants to have random stuff and random behaviour and random movements... Well if you wanna get banend quicker, use that 😉

It's just about blending in and avoiding their detection... I use this in all my scripts and so far bann rates are a lot lower than competitors I compared with :)

I got banned with my main after 2 weeks of botting 8 hour/ day with breaks. Then I got banned on two other accounts only after botting 1-2 hours first time botting on them.

Do you think my ip is flagged? what should I do now? feels like if I just bot 1 hour I get instant ban...

30 minutes ago, Guest Sumo1 said:

I got banned with my main after 2 weeks of botting 8 hour/ day with breaks. Then I got banned on two other accounts only after botting 1-2 hours first time botting on them.

Do you think my ip is flagged? what should I do now? feels like if I just bot 1 hour I get instant ban...

8 hour a day is a lot... I would recommend doing 2-3h a day max on accounts you really care about...
Normally they don't flag your IP ... Getting banned within 1-2h is pretty quick but possible, did anything special on them?
Were they new accunts or older?

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

8 hour a day is a lot... I would recommend doing 2-3h a day max on accounts you really care about...
Normally they don't flag your IP ... Getting banned within 1-2h is pretty quick but possible, did anything special on them?
Were they new accunts or older?

I know 8 hour is  a lot but the other 2 accounts I didnt bot for more than 2 hours before getting banned and it was first time botting on them. Well the accounts are old from rs3 but I had to do tutorial island on them in osrs so I dont know if that counts as old or new. Should I bot with proxy or other ip next time on the new char ?

10 hours ago, Guest Sumo1 said:

I know 8 hour is  a lot but the other 2 accounts I didnt bot for more than 2 hours before getting banned and it was first time botting on them. Well the accounts are old from rs3 but I had to do tutorial island on them in osrs so I dont know if that counts as old or new. Should I bot with proxy or other ip next time on the new char ?

Could try a proxy, might help in that case :/

12 hours ago, Mads Henrik Nygaard said:

hry, can i please have a free 24 hours trial? :)

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, kirkmonzz said:

Could I get a free trial? :)

Enjoy!