Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Working well so far no problems with the script stopping or anything at all, the only downfall I think is that it walks to the next part of the course before it 'clicks' it to do it. this adds extra steps where the character has to walk back on itself and it's repeated every lap. This is quite an inhuman trait I think as most people would move the camera and just click the next part of the course rather than running to it first. 

Great script though, nice work. I'll be getting a voucher to purchase it soon more than likely. 

From my trial of this script, I would say the only thing that can make the bot better is to prevent it from over running some obstacles. It will click minimap and run past obstacle and have to back track to do the obstacle. 

In my opinion, this looks very bot-like. I am not hating on the script. Just raising awareness.

I was using regular client

Seers Rooftop with seers teleport

Over running was occurring during first obstacle after climbing wall to start course. As well as the last obstacle before completing the lap.

Hope this helps!

From my trial of this script, I would say the only thing that can make the bot better is to prevent it from over running some obstacles. It will click minimap and run past obstacle and have to back track to do the obstacle. 

In my opinion, this looks very bot-like. I am not hating on the script. Just raising awareness.

I was using regular client

Seers Rooftop with seers teleport

Over running was occurring during first obstacle after climbing wall to start course. As well as the last obstacle before completing the lap.

Hope this helps!

WAlking towards a obstacle is way faster then turning the camera and then start walking, You'll lose a few k exp then..

Will have a look at seers course, thx!

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility