Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Omg i didnt realise you had an agility script! please may i test this? i have used few others but none seem to reliable plus high ban rate and agility seems to be the only skill i seriously cant bare to level haha. Will leave feedback smile.png

@@Khaleesi

hit me up with a trial, m8? smile.png

can i get a trial for this too please? probably will buy

All Activated! Enjoy

Hello Khal,

on September the 7th, I purchased Khal Agility. But due to some reason, it needed to be manually approved by a moderator.

I didn't understand why, so I purchased it again. Now I have paid twice for Khal Agility, while I only wanted to purchase it once ofcourse.

So my question is, can this be reversed? Or you can also grant me Khal AIO crafter, they are basically the same price.

Greetings, Ian

Hello Khal,

on September the 7th, I purchased Khal Agility. But due to some reason, it needed to be manually approved by a moderator.

I didn't understand why, so I purchased it again. Now I have paid twice for Khal Agility, while I only wanted to purchase it once ofcourse.

So my question is, can this be reversed? Or you can also grant me Khal AIO crafter, they are basically the same price.

Greetings, Ian

Make a refund requets here:

http://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

Can i trail this too? :p

Activated!