If you afk(literally) but stay in combat, do you log out eventually?

Impassive

From what I remember, if you afk and something attacks you, it'll take a few minutes and you'll log out.

Does anyone know if this is the case?

To make it clear:

Let's say I minimize my window after a rat attacks me for an hour. When I come back (assuming no one killed the rat) will the rat still be attacking me or will I be logged out?

Edited by Impassive

if u go afk, ull stay logged in until 6 hours passed unless it stops attacking u for 1 second an example i could use,

monks + def pure - u can attack it for a long ass time because u don't do enough damage to kill and it heals itself.

but the double edge sword is after say 20-30 mins when it heals itself you may logout for that brief second u wasn't in combat

people claim to afk with guthans in nightmare zone for 6 hours just fine, Evan though ive yet to find the correct spot to stand and i get logged out.

You will not be logged out.

A Friend just made a video on it. 

Good luck!

^see like with this ur in combat (100%) of the time, so u wont log

Edited by Dylan

if u go afk, ull stay logged in until 6 hours passed unless it stops attacking u for 1 second an example i could use,

monks + def pure - u can attack it for a long ass time because u don't do enough damage to kill and it heals itself.

but the double edge sword is after say 20-30 mins when it heals itself you may logout for that brief second u wasn't in combat

people claim to afk with guthans in nightmare zone for 6 hours just fine, Evan though ive yet to find the correct spot to stand and i get logged out.

smile.png (Y)

You can't log out for 10 seconds after stopping combat.

You can't log out for 10 seconds after stopping combat.

Correction you can't manually logout 10 seconds after combat

if i could legit afk 6 hours i would of stuck to monks lmao, id fact id make another def pure right now for teh lols but the fact is u logout for that brief second u wasn't in combat if u haven't touched ur runescape screen for over 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Correction you can't manually logout 10 seconds after combat

if i could legit afk 6 hours i would of stuck to monks lmao, id fact id make another def pure right now for teh lols but the fact is u logout for that brief second u wasn't in combat if u haven't touched ur runescape screen for over 10 minutes.

Hmm, interesting.