2 Day ban

Fractal

Been botting for days, I was trying to see how long it would take for jagex to ban me, and I have a real account name and such..

Currently gained 3 level 70's. And some lower stats.

I botted about 15 Hours per day at red chins which have a pretty high ban rate and got up too level 76. 2 Days we'll see how much more I can do :P

I smell a perm ban wink.png

I enjoy the game in little moments. But when I start playing it a bit, I get really sick of the game. So I tend to do quests and merching and such legit, but after awhile of skilling, I just get sick of it and bot. Im not sure if I care about a perm or not tbh, because when im botting I couldnt care less about the account, but also when theres moments I want to play legit I do. So I may possibly go purchase another account and just bot skills a ton :L 

I enjoy the game in little moments. But when I start playing it a bit, I get really sick of the game. So I tend to do quests and merching and such legit, but after awhile of skilling, I just get sick of it and bot. Im not sure if I care about a perm or not tbh, because when im botting I couldnt care less about the account, but also when theres moments I want to play legit I do. So I may possibly go purchase another account and just bot skills a ton :L

I would stop botting while you're ahead. Ultimately you'll do as you wish anyway but that's just my take on it. Best of luck to ya.