**Important** Theory about bans

qarielq

I was trying to test how Jagex's anti ban system was working, and have come out with 3 possible ideas on how Jagex's banning system is working.

1.  IPs DO MATTER when you are botting. Don't give me some shit about how you are running 100bots on the same IP with no bans. More accounts on an IP (usually above 2) will make Jagex take a closer look into the accounts. 

2. I think how we solve random events is a huge determinent on Jagex's decision to ban you. Now I dont mean your bot failing random events, I mean how your bot COMPLETES the random event is what they are watching. 

How I tested this :I was playing legit on 3 of my newly made accounts on the same home IP when they all got random events at the EXACT SAME TIME..

3. Reports ingame when you are botting is 100% ban. In the past, 20 people could report you and your account could be still safe. It isn't the same anymore. How I tested this was, I put 4 bots botting the same exact thing, however I reported one of my own accounts. The rest of the other 3 bots were running fine 5days after, however my account that got reported got banned. Therefore, try not to look like a bot no matter what, or just hope that people don't report you.