Safe to call BigBoyBets (aka RSGambling) a scam?

BotRS123

You never cashed me out sad.png

Your site didn't even work. I tried multiple times to log in.

There was over 1000 registered users in the new site and I've been cashing them all out in private for the whole week and it seems that there is still a few accounts with chips on it. Domain rsgambling.com has been taken down ( http://gyazo.com/334a3736ab886dc80f2f951a225ded67 )

Reply to this or pm me with your poker username so to I can check the balance and then pay you.

Edited by JoopiiRS

Joopi did pay me out about 200m after his site was removed, but thats just me.

@Officiialswag--Yeah imo all these new sites are fly by nights and i wouldn't trust them with a dime. Even the established name of Cora is fumbling the fuck out of trying to run one of these sites so no I wouldnt trust any of these newer randomers with any reall amount of money.

That being said poker is a fun game and all these random sites have created tons of free games so theres something to grind your time against if your into that kind of stuff.

Edited by w22

You never cashed me out sad.png

Your site didn't even work. I tried multiple times to log in.

What?

after his site got closed he messaged everyone on skype the poker url and Joopii cashed out every player he left it on for 3 days

I'm sure your TWC proves that you can be trusted with Billions of GP. Troll.png

Do you even know why im twc? and yes I am trusted with billions of gp.

What?

after his site got closed he messaged everyone on skype the poker url and Joopii cashed out every player he left it on for 3 days

Well, I cashed out most of the users (about 12b-15b worth) when I closed down, however there is still some unreachable players with chips on their accounts, worth about 200m-250m which I'll pay to everybody as soon as they contact me.

There was over 1000 registered users in the new site and I've been cashing them all out in private for the whole week and it seems that there is still a few accounts with chips on it. Domain rsgambling.com has been taken down ( http://gyazo.com/334a3736ab886dc80f2f951a225ded67 )

Reply to this or pm me with your poker username so to I can check the balance and then pay you.

I will PM you.

What?

Do you even know why im twc? and yes I am trusted with billions of gp.

I saw the message. I tried to log on, but it didn't work for me.

Yeah im assuming zinc will pay back his sites uncashed chips, but i noticed basicly everything on his current webpage is just fake buttons and only there for looks, but doesn't mean much.

yea hes planning on releasing soon and aswell I heard from many people he owes over 15B chips worth of rsgp now not even 12B thats alot!