This is how jagex is banning accounts!

RoronoaZoro

First of all..

1. They can detect 3rd party clients other than orion + their own.

2. Same repeated mouse movement is not what humans actually do.

3. Actual humans who play have more click usages.

4. If you bot for over 100 hours straight, Jagex will damn know something is up. No human has the balls to play 100 hours straight. IT it a Theory that you can die from it.

5. There is no actual theory or anything proven of how jagex bans bots. They obviously have a detection to know if you're botting or not. Enough said.

This. Unless a jmod tells us, there's no way to know how exactly they're detecting/banning bots.

Although it's difficult for us to know every single method Jagex uses to ban bots, I think OPs theory is correct. 

Jagex is collecting data on how suspected bots behave with botting worlds. They most likely have a database of the most popular scripts and have an automated system that bans a player once they use a script in the database.

There's evidence of this, many botters have reported getting banned from using a tutorial island script. The only way Jagex can really do this is through the method I listed above.

I don't really know how bots are going to get through this obstacle. A script has to be nearly perfect for it to be hard to detect. 

Guys it is safest to only play on a bot client?  because my friend told me that if you swapped to the original client you'd get banned.

It's really the fact that you'd switch clients that would flag you.  They can detect that you're on a different client but they can't necessarily say what kind of client you're using.  That being said, if you're hopping clients (using a botting one when botting, using another when playing legit) that seems fishy...

It's not necessarily a bad thing that one plays on a client other than their own, but I'm pretty sure it does raise initial concerns.

It's been proved time and time again that they collect path data from your mouse. The algorithm that calculates the path of the mouse is the same for each person. So your mouse movements look the same for all the other bots using osbot. The solution to this is to make the client profile you by computer ID or account name and adjust mouse metrics based on that.

It's been proved time and time again that they collect path data from your mouse. The algorithm that calculates the path of the mouse is the same for each person. So your mouse movements look the same for all the other bots using osbot. The solution to this is to make the client profile you by computer ID or account name and adjust mouse metrics based on that.

Sounds about right.