If i get an answer for this, I'll pay YOU $15,00 PP.

lolmanden

Keep your dirty money you have made from scamming.

I don't want it.

Despicable I tell you.

I really dont understand this. PLEASE explain me. Everytime when i watched breaking bad they talked about ''bad drug money'' WHO GIVES A SHIT!?? its money! and its free!!!! (for skyler) ....

also, what the fuck is charity? if you get free money, why the hell would you complain.. stupid americans, but i guess that makes me a dutchie

I really dont understand this. PLEASE explain me. Everytime when i watched breaking bad they talked about ''bad drug money'' WHO GIVES A SHIT!?? its money! and its free!!!! (for skyler) ....

also, what the fuck is charity? if you get free money, why the hell would you complain.. stupid americans, but i guess that makes me a dutchie

Breaking bad!!!!

idk why people lose twc in the first place lol

It's for the people who has changed. And obviously someone who has been given twice the chance being an active MODERATOR and stolen $100. On top of that the period of him being twc being short compared to someone that stole $10 when was new member and served time for half a year and gained 4.4K posts etc...

I'm speechless...