So after many attempts...

Toofstah

After previously trying to quit botting I've come to a phase where I cannot achieve anything more, I can't bot on any account without it getting banned within a day... It's quite annoying to say the least... I'm being forced to give up here tbh, but hey... if I can't successfully appeal(because they don't let you because their customer support is trash) what else is there to do? I'd just like to say thank you OSBot for making my RS botting enjoyable and satisfying, for now I must search for another urge, another restraint, one where I don't get perm banned every day... oh and before someone says 'CHENGE UR IP MEJT' I've tried... still went the same >< and overall I'm pretty careful :) However, things happen, you get banned, you move on - ggwp life, I love you all my little botters <3 take care xoxo

Quick words of advice-

Most likely your IP has been flagged, if you have a static IP call your internet provider and request to get it switched, however if you have a dynamic you can just un-plug your router and plug it back in.

Also, don't begin botting an account as soon as you have made it, wait 2-3 days before you start and work on multiple stats, less chance of ban. :)