Returned after long time and got banned? Help?

ToxictheGr8

Hey guys,

I returned to RS after a long time to play the 07 version, and create a pure strength account.

I botted last for roughly 2 hours, and got to 20 str, and got banned... I was surprised because before I would bot for hours and hours without getting banned..

I am wondering, Im i missing out on something? Is there a specific way to bot to avoid getting banned? Also, are there any guides/good scripts to bot a pure strength account in 07. 

I would really appreciate some help as to how you can avoid getting banned with botting now

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply!

might sound like a noob quesiton, but is Osbot 2 simply the latest version of Osbot or is it an entirely different client?

It's entirely different client, with different API and behaviour. In about two weeks OSBot's 1 development will be stopped, and OSBot 2 will be the only client available.

• Like 1

Jagex is banning bots lmao. Bots are being banned left, right, and left again. You can't bot anymore, it's almost undoable. I've said this a couple times, but botting will die out :s

That does not sound too good :(

It's entirely different client, with different API and behaviour. In about two weeks OSBot's 1 development will be stopped, and OSBot 2 will be the only client available.

Sounds interesting!

Can you please give me the link to Osbot 2, thanks!!

That does not sound too good sad.png

Sounds interesting!

Can you please give me the link to Osbot 2, thanks!!

Nope, don't be lazy and find it yourself.

Jagex is banning bots lmao. Bots are being banned left, right, and left again. You can't bot anymore, it's almost undoable. I've said this a couple times, but botting will die out :s

tV4p8m0.png