APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

thanks smile.png replied.

Woah ! sweet proggie mate, tysm for sending it in smile.png I'll feature it when I get home.

thanks !

apa

i'll end up posting another again before stopping the script probably, if i remember. smile.png

might try get it to a day atleast.

missed boting and using this script hahaha  

Edited by Fluttershy
  • Like 1

ohmy.png

Damn mate. crazy! thanks for sharing this! smile.png

apa

haha s'alright man currently at 36 hours, tempted to carry on seen as though i'm expecting a ban laugh.png

7741d679167e68a463c6b01f3e53cd04.png

might stop it though and lay low for a couple of days.

yeah i've just stopped it gonna do something else on the account for a bit, i'll let you know if i get banned haha

Edited by Fluttershy
  • Like 1

haha s'alright man currently at 36 hours, tempted to carry on seen as though i'm expecting a ban laugh.png

7741d679167e68a463c6b01f3e53cd04.png

might stop it though and lay low for a couple of days.

yeah i've just stopped it gonna do something else on the account for a bit, i'll let you know if i get banned haha

:o 1.5 days. Damn. Thanks for running it! :)

apa

• Like 1

I'm getting 31k xp per hour but because of the dancing around. that brings me down from the potential 35-37 that I get when perfect crabs doesn't fuck up do to a canon

when i was using the script earlier i noticed it too, i think its also caused by the camera angle being low... not too sure though didn't pay to much attention it it. 

I'm getting 31k xp per hour but because of the dancing around. that brings me down from the potential 35-37 that I get when perfect crabs doesn't fuck up do to a canon

when i was using the script earlier i noticed it too, i think its also caused by the camera angle being low... not too sure though didn't pay to much attention it it. 

Hey guys! there should be less 'dancing' on the east side or on the west side if you disable running from a hobgoblin. As for the camera angle, I can always make it so the camera never moves down so it's always at the top. This may fix any interaction issues /misclicks. Altho i'm pretty sure off the top of my head it should stay at the top anyways... i'll look into it tho.

ty for reporting :)

apa

• Like 1