APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

You know what I mean, I got 99 ranged with his script by botting smart and I trust his antiban, and looking through your history and rep on the site, I decide I can trust you too. I'll go with your scripts. 

Just out of curiosity, do your testing accounts ever get banned? When I use a private script that only me and 1 other person (the other author /tester) use, exclusively, I've never been banned - even on 18h intervals. What is your experience with this? Thanks, I'm just back in the RS scene from the 2011 script writing era and I appreciate you answering me this

I've gotten a 2 day ban on my very first test account which i used to test the script... which is fair enough after getting 1-99 str and 1-92 attack with no breaks haha. But that was a while back. Since then i've not really used many test accounts nor tested for such a prolonged period.  Just be careful lol. 

Trying out the trial. 

Some feedback:

When using it at the west crabs, it seems to go north WAY to often. It's the best to stay at the south side so the hobgoblins don't constantly attack you. Even when there were only 2 people in the world, it kept going north to kill crabs there. Could you add something for this so it doesn't constantly go to the side with the hobgoblins? They kinda hurt :s

If you're worried about hobgoblins i suggest just sticking to east side. I could potentially add a check but alot of ppl like going there + i dont want to leave an abundance of crabs. we'll see :)

^ exact same problem. East Side Crabs. When they don't respond anymore, instead of walking south, it just shuts off.

^ exact same problem. East Side Crabs. When they don't respond anymore, instead of walking south, it just shuts off.

[ERROR][bot #1][07/11 09:16:15 PM]: Error in bot executor!

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.walk(Lorg/osbot/rs07/utility/Area;)Z

at Main.mainclass.c(v:1249)

at Main.mainclass.F(v:1175)

at Main.mainclass.onLoop(v:987)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zo:164)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

This also happened on west side

Edited by Bettinzoli1

pODJuas.png

Script status is: "Refreshing Rock Crabs." Happened at east side.

[ERROR][bot #1][07/11 09:16:15 PM]: Error in bot executor!

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.walk(Lorg/osbot/rs07/utility/Area;)Z

at Main.mainclass.c(v:1249)

at Main.mainclass.F(v:1175)

at Main.mainclass.onLoop(v:987)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zo:164)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

This also happened on west side

Looks like alek has removed some methods without deprecating in the latest client release. I will push a fix for this right away.

Thanks for reporting this :)

-apa

I had an issue with banking when i first got this script; he fixed it when i told him! alternately i just use 25 food and it doesn't have the problem. smile.png Great script! very reliable and 4/5 *'s biggrin.png

I'm determined to make that 5/5! let me know if you run into any further issues :)

apa

UPDATE!

Version 3.32

• Script is now compatible with latest client version released today.

Apaec

Looks like alek has removed some methods without deprecating in the latest client release. I will push a fix for this right away.

Thanks for reporting this smile.png

-apa

I'm determined to make that 5/5! let me know if you run into any further issues smile.png

apa

UPDATE!

Version 3.32

• Script is now compatible with latest client version released today.

Apaec

Off the top of my head, When I am being attacked by a rock crab, sometimes it is bound an determined to get the the square marked on the screen. perhaps you can have some sort of detection when objective player is being attacked. For example, when i am walking to the box outline, and i am 3 squares away and the rock crab attacks, allow it to fight rather try and get to the square, then fight. I'm not sure if that is more or less bot like, but just my idea. :) I see it a few times.

I'll do some testing with the issue of banking, I haven't tried it in a while for selecting food over 25. :) will update soon. Thanks!

Off the top of my head, When I am being attacked by a rock crab, sometimes it is bound an determined to get the the square marked on the screen. perhaps you can have some sort of detection when objective player is being attacked. For example, when i am walking to the box outline, and i am 3 squares away and the rock crab attacks, allow it to fight rather try and get to the square, then fight. I'm not sure if that is more or less bot like, but just my idea. smile.png I see it a few times.

I'll do some testing with the issue of banking, I haven't tried it in a while for selecting food over 25. smile.png will update soon. Thanks!

It shouldn't always walk to the white square. The square is just a marker for where it has calculated it should go. Infact the reason it doesn't always reach it is due to misclicks which is an unintentional but major part of the antiban system :)

(if that's what you were getting at). As soon as the player is under attack it should stop trying to go the the square, but occasionally it does try and reach the square depending on server circumstances (server lag may cause the bot to re-try walking to the square if the under attack boolean hasn't yet changed). 

apa

It shouldn't always walk to the white square. The square is just a marker for where it has calculated it should go. Infact the reason it doesn't always reach it is due to misclicks which is an unintentional but major part of the antiban system smile.png

(if that's what you were getting at). As soon as the player is under attack it should stop trying to go the the square, but occasionally it does try and reach the square depending on server circumstances (server lag may cause the bot to re-try walking to the square if the under attack boolean hasn't yet changed). 

apa

This is what I was insinuating,

And this answers my question.

Resolved! :D

UPDATE: I do not have a banking issue. 27 food now works flawlessly!

6/5 STARS!

GREAT SCRIPT!

FLAWLESS :D

• Like 2