Is my IP flagged or something!?!?!?! Disable OSBot!

BulletLatus

Okay, recently we've been all aware (or you've been hiding the dark) about all the RuneScape bans recently... It's quite clear that Jagex have found a way to detect OSBot.

1st account:

When I made my first account, I used a different bot for a month and managed to get 84 range using there range guild bot, and then full void using pest control (I then got a 2 day ban when I only need about 50 more points)... I stopped botting on that account and started PK'ing... I failed and wanted to train my strength, so I got OSBot (my membership ran out on the other bot) and started an autofighter killing alkarid soldiers... BANNED IN 5 MINUTES, PERMANENTLY.

2nd account:

I didn't want to quit RuneScape, so I made a new account, bought 10m gold and started training at the range guild and got my strength up... Everything turned out well, I got decent stats but I got a 2 day ban using qRangeGuild and then started pking, it went well, then I aimed to get strength up and then again... BANNED.

3rd account:

After the previous account, I didn't want to continue playing... but I did... and made a 10 hp D Bow rusher... I got a 2 day ban after getting only 40 to 58 range!!! I realised that if I wanted to make a good account, and bot on it, I couldn't risk getting perm banned, so I made a new one.

4th account:

I made this account yesterday, moved all my money onto it, got my range up to 28 and then started OSbot at the monks using an autofighter... I then set a shutdown timer on my computer for 2 hours... and I had breaks turned on... Just woken up, and I've been permanently banned.

From this point on I'm going to stop using OSbot, and playing RuneScape... If I do comeback to play again, I'll use a different bot with a VPN, and request my ISP to change my IP address.

P.S. I believe Jagex know who is botting and who isn't right now, that's why they're confident enough to release F2P.

untitled.jpg

Edited by BulletLatus

so ur telling me botting flax is not the same ban rate as botting something not many people bot?

Yes.

There are only a few of scripts that can automate tasks in RuneScape, there's hundreds of players using each one of them, every script has a high ban rate, because only scripts are made for places worth botting at (like green dragons, flax, range guild etc.)

I just read this recent post that a guy has botted for 10 hours straight woodcutting with injection turned OFF.

Jagex must have found a way to detect us automatically.

I've had multiple accounts banned over the past few days, I would literally make one, it would get banned and then just make another and it would get banned and so on...also before my pretty much maxed zerker with 99 thieve and 60m was banned and I literally felt like gouging my eyes out

Exactly... Why haven't you quit?

I'm going to do this, as a test...

- Make a new account and buy membership.

- Purchase a different bot.

- Purchase a VPN.

- Call Virgin Media and ask them if they could change my static IP.

Then I'm going to bot.

If I get banned, I'll stop playing RuneScape... Simple... If I don't, then either I was IP flagged, or something's wrong with OSbot.