Banned 1.3m flax

Samasu

You don't seem to understand english lol

I didnt say he didnt bot them

I said he didnt necessarily have multiple osbot accounts and bot them at the same time...

& also i did not contradict myself, I suggested the alternative.

a840c4f982c6fd274b361dbb410aa9d3.png

Here you go lying/contradicting yourself again, where did you say 'I said he didnt necessarily have multiple osbot accounts and bot them at the same time...'

Now you explain this to me;

b22de34e7e9b24b0897d5b51a4c07dd6.png

How does is someone without VIP able to bot 13 accounts OVERNIGHT? < meaning he was botting them at the same time because he was sleeping..Woke up to them all being banned simultaneously..

Your argument poor my friend I don't think you know what you're talking about unfortunately.

a840c4f982c6fd274b361dbb410aa9d3.png

Here you go lying/contradicting yourself again, where did you say 'I said he didnt necessarily have multiple osbot accounts and bot them at the same time...'

Now you explain this to me;

b22de34e7e9b24b0897d5b51a4c07dd6.png

How does is someone without VIP able to bot 13 accounts OVERNIGHT? < meaning he was botting them at the same time because he was sleeping..Woke up to them all being banned simultaneously..

Your argument poor my friend I don't think you know what you're talking about unfortunately.

'Your argument poor my friend I don't think you know what you're talking about unfortunately.'

Mate you dont have to be botting on an acc for it to be banned.

Doesnt mean he was running them all at once overnight

Also he never stated he was botting them

so i say again,

Who said he was botting? :p

'Your argument poor my friend I don't think you know what you're talking about unfortunately.'

Mate you dont have to be botting on an acc for it to be banned.

Doesnt mean he was running them all at once overnight

Also he never stated he was botting them

so i say again,

Who said he was botting? tongue.png

Good grief, how do you wake up to 13 accounts being banned overnight if you were playing them legit? What part of 'just woke up to 13 accounts banned' does not imply that he was botting? Oh and I wonder why someone would have 3 accounts on a botting forum then suddenly have 13 accounts banned... Oh definitely not botting.

Good grief, how do you wake up to 13 accounts being banned overnight if you were playing them legit? What part of 'just woke up to 13 accounts banned' does not imply that he was botting? Oh and I wonder why someone would have 3 accounts on a botting forum then suddenly have 13 accounts banned... Oh definitely not botting.

Whatever you say sire