Dex = Graphics god

Dashboard

At the first look at it I couldn't read "Train" & "Ultimate tool" very well as the background was near the same color as the text for some of it. Second time through I could read it fine. I enjoyed the smooth transitions and the colors fit well, besides the two words I mentioned. I would have made the height a bit taller and maybe a bit of noise reduction.

I think this is the first animation I've seen from you, what program did you use?

Keep up the good work. smile.png

The text is easily fixed to be more visible. Just add 1px black stroke. Works well with banners texts.

I think he used only PhotoShop to create the animations.

That is a lot of cash to pay for a graphic, imo.

From a Design firm that banner would cost 200+$

• Like 1

I think you guys are underestimating the value of the graphical work. @Dashboard told me that the previous banner was already viewed 60000 times. The graphical work is a key feature to attract customers, I think everyone would rather purchase goods/services from a site with a nice graphical lay-out than from a site which looks rather poor on the graphical side. That's one thing you got to ask yourself: how can I make my product look outstanding? You should try to catch the eye of the user who is browsing the web. Some of you are questioning the price. I initially made another banner but Dash didn't like it so I had to make a lot of changes which is not always that easy when you have to create these kind of banners in PS, and to adapt it to Dashboard's liking I had to alter it quite a few times and had to put a lot of work into it.

I'd agree to a certain point, you could've gotten a great banner for a third of the price or less. Same quality, just as good.

I like you dex, don't think this is aimed at you. I do think you overpriced it though.