Stop botting on F2P

Mustikurupt

I don't understand why some of you are doing it. The way i see it is, if we get f2p permanently, bots can be used again without having to be banned after 2 hours. If we don't get f2p, Jagex will be up our asses and botting will get even harder. That's just my theory, but it makes sense. What's your thoughts?

I don't understand why some of you are doing it. The way i see it is, if we get f2p permanently, bots can be used again without having to be banned after 2 hours. If we don't get f2p, Jagex will be up our asses and botting will get even harder. That's just my theory, but it makes sense. What's your thoughts?

They only going to make it perm if it increases income. Botting is not going to make a blinding difference.

Yeah, I suicided a few accounts & they all got banned, I'm going to stop botting f2p for now & wait a few weeks