Who suicide fresh accounts and manage to make profit?

I want to try something different, botting on fresh accounts and see if I can make more than the 1m I spend on the bond. Let's say you use a average method and manage 60k an hour, do you think it's possible to bot more than 17 hours straight without getting banned?

What methods do you guys use nowadays? Suicide botting or safe play?

I was going for a puro puro account, trained like 100+ levels in different skills legit, was around 40 combat. Botted hunter doing tropical wagtails for a couple of hours and got permed. So f*** that, will try suiciding fresh accounts.

Will probably try motherlode mining, do you think that's a good idea?

its no lie it's hard to bot atm // but suicide isn't the option now anything over 8hours looks obvious / with fresh account or not.. trust me i've tried// you able to make more profit of course faster especially with vps or proxie, but the pros to cons is terrible if your having to make 2 new accs or w.e per day its not worth the trouble, and you need to look at what your botting / hunter is high brate // motherlode is "GOODLUCK" from me to you mega high // cheers hoped i helped

Btw the guy that posted above me is fulla Crap..just a leecha tryna get post count up fking spammer

Edited by WishToBot

I suicide 4 accounts when I first got my VIP(This month.)
2 did fishing, 2 did wc.
All were banned within a week, but I still made a profit off of them, not much but I did make a profit..
Just do whatever else says, dont suicide instantly. I have a tab maker running right now, that I played legitly on for a week, and ran it for nearly 12 hours last night without a ban.