SuperScript Factory 3 Day Free Trials

Dashboard

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to? No.

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? Yes.

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Combat script

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? Gotta see what the hype is about and if a noob like me can use it effectively, i won't hesitate to purchase it!

150+ iterations per script loop. Oh my fucking lel.

OT goodluck but I'm 99% sure there's going to be an official OSBot rule added limiting the amount of SSF advertisements :troll:

They were safety percautions. So if the script was under a certain health it would eat and continue bottling. Or if the script was I'm lim bridge it would run back to the location.

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to? None at all

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? Absolutely

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Magic/Moneymaking

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? I think this is a revolutionary script and is amazing :o

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to? - None.

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? - Absolutely.

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Banking miner, pest control, Steel dragons, blue dragons

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? - Absolutely Brilliant

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? Of course.

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Any method I feel is worth it. There are a lot!

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? It's a great idea, can't wait to see if it's user-friendly!

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to?Nop

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? Yep

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Thiever

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? Possibilities are endless 

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? Of course.

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Anything that I feel... I want to test out multiple different things with the script before I buy it.

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? It's simply amazing! To be able to let users create private scripts is probably one of the most ingenious things done on this website.

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to?
Not currently no

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial?

Yes I would, especially would post multiple if I find it useful ( which I probably will lol )

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF?

Various skilks, most likely fishing/woodcutting, and money making

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF?

very interesting, will buy if I enjoy my use

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to? - Not yet.

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? - Sure.

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? - The versatile of the script.

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? - It looks awesome.

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to

no but, I can compare it to the shitty free ones.

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial?
I can And I will.
Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF?
Fishing mostly. we'll see what else comes to mind.
Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF?

never tried it but, dunno why it has a monthly fee.