Goldfarming Goal

Kittens

I have started off with approximately 30 dollars in my PayPal. I will be using a variety of different bots that shall not be disclosed as it is against the rules (even on Skype I will not disclose)

I bought 10 proxies and am waiting for those to come in currently. So thats 17 dollars gone. Bought 1 or 2 scripts, more money gone. Have basically 3 dollars left in my PayPal. Wish me luck guys =)

I will be posting here every 4 to 7 days of my progress.

The end goal is to get my rs bank to 100m gp so wish me luck guys. smile.png

Got 5 dollars for putting my signature for superscript factory.

Edited by Verified

Good luck, I'll be doing this also, but I tend to have bad luck every time I try to track something in a topic, so won't be doing that tongue.png

Theres a follow button at the top of this thread xD

tbh wait till  f2p comes out then make lots of accounts to bot on

i'm starting a bit early ;)

Good luck... I started with 10M and got to 65M and I'm at 40M now =\

Bloody bans

Yeah mate I had one account and was seeing if i'd still be banned with only doing 1 account and I got a bot bust mod on it today so botting only one account didn't help but at least it wasn't a macroing major so who knows mate Hopefully i'll be able to hit 100m :p

Theres a follow button at the top of this thread xD

i'm starting a bit early wink.png

Yeah mate I had one account and was seeing if i'd still be banned with only doing 1 account and I got a bot bust mod on it today so botting only one account didn't help but at least it wasn't a macroing major so who knows mate Hopefully i'll be able to hit 100m tongue.png

I meant when I usually make a "progress" thread for botting, I just end up getting banned, so I feel like it's bad luck, so I won't be doing that :p

• Like 1