►Hiring Workers for AIO Service ◄ #TEAMTRUST

Trustmybet

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 5-12

What is your Time Zone: Eastern

Do you have a 20M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) : Yeah

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?:  Power-level, fire-cape, tosro, fighter helm, Void, defenders

What is your skype? : Pm me

Why would you like to work for my services?: Looking for something to do while I play and make a few off it

Do you agree to the TOS?: Yes

Edited by jakeomatic

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 6-8 hours weekdays, 10+ hours weekends

What is your Time Zone: Central (USA)

Do you have a 20M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) : Can I do this in paypal $?

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Questing, Pest Control, Some skilling.

What is your skype? :  Pm me

Why would you like to work for my services?: Yes

Edited by bluetailsun

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 6-8 hours weekdays, 10+ hours weekends

What is your Time Zone: Central (USA)

Do you have a 20M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) : Can I do this in paypal $?

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Questing, Pest Control, Some skilling.

What is your skype? :  Pm me

Why would you like to work for my services?: Yes

Gotta do this deposit in gp

Teamtrust's AIO Services.

Currently OPEN ATM for Applications. Only want people who wants to make hundreds of millions by being legit and loyal!

Looking for USA WORKERS

You will ALSO RECEIVE A SIGNATURE!

Hello everyone, I will be hiring workers for our AIO Services. We're looking for users that can do vast amounts of services, such as - power-leveling by hand/botting, all quests, firecapes, and fighter's torso. Please keep in mind that any service you provide through our methods that 10-15% commision. (Speak with me to get more info.) will be docked. With that being said, however, you'll remain very busy with consistent work.

Requirements for Hiring

1. Must leave a 20m deposit and legal I.D. The deposit will be refunded if you decide to leave and do not scam or have scam attempts.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TO TRY TO NEGOTIATE WITH ME OUT.

2. You must have a clean reputation, no TWC or off-site bans.

3. Feedback is preferred, but not a requirement

4. You must have a Skype so that we will be able to communicate.

If you do not meet some of these requirements, you'll be assessed further by me, Trustmybet

Terms Of Service

1. You must pay a 20deposit fee in order to join, this goes to me.

2. You must finish an order that you have taken, if you decide to leave, you will not receive payment.

3. You're automatically responsible for scamming a user, I, Trustmybet have no responsibility for your actions.

4. The deposit fee is non-refundable if you decide to leave or if you're kicked from the service, but I guarantee you will have orders and you WILL PROFIT.

5. You must finish the order that you've been assigned in time or else you'll be kicked.

6. You must keep a respectful attitude at all times, or else you will be forced to leave the service with no refund.

7. Going MIA for two or more days will result in being booted from the service unless you've warned us ahead of time.

8. You must add me, into a group chat over Skype if undergoing an order, failure to do so will result in being removed from the service entirely.

9. If you scammed somebody, you will NOT receive money for your orders or refund from your deposit fee.

10. 100% WILL BE REFUNDED IF YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE .

If you have questions, let me know.

11. You must leave me feedback for MiddleMan once you are done with your order(s).

12. Caught making your own service or joining another person's service will result in a removal from the service entirely. No questions asked

If you're interested in joining our service, message me, with the private message title "Worker Application". Either that, or post below following the application format below -

Application:

You say in rule 10 that we'll be refunded if we decided to leave yet in rule 4 you say the opposite, mind shedding some light on that ^_^? 

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: I have school at the moment, but I can usually go about 6-8 hours weekdays, and 10+ week days.

What is your Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Do you have a 20M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) : I currently have only 15m-ish, but I do have paypal cash. 

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Void sets, powerleveling (I enjoy powerleveling) , fighter torso if needed,  quest req's, 

What is your skype? :  "Kinkyness.Rs"

Why would you like to work for my services?: I haven't checked through any of the other application submissions, but i'm sure that you've heard someone say that they've been hacked/scammed and lost their bank. Plenty of times. Let's just say that I am highly motivated after a recent event on my bank wealth status. I am kinda OCD about leaving things unfinished. I'm especially crazy over knowing i'm going to have to do something eventually. For example, If I was to setup a purchase with someone for 5 days from the current, that would be on my mind every ticking second that passed up until the time came and I got it done. I think that this curse might be of good use when it comes to this sorta work hah.

Do you agree to the TOS?: I agree. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 1-2 hours on weekdays, variable on weekend but adleast 3 hours, most likely around 5 

What is your Time Zone: gmt + 8

Do you have a 20M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) : yes

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: anything but questing, can do questing but i would prefer not to

What is your skype? :  nic.gale1

Why would you like to work for my services?: would love to make some extra $$ and dont mind grinding

Do you agree to the TOS?: yes

• 1 month later...

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: anytime i want to be on except i might be doing shit weekends

What is your Time Zone: EST

Do you have a 20M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) : it says 10m?

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: anything

What is your skype? : purest.souls

Why would you like to work for my services?: to make alot of 07 gp tbh

Do you agree to the TOS?: yes 

Edited by fuk rs i hate it

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 5-12

What is your Time Zone: gmt

Do you have a 20M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) :

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: questing and lvling

What is your skype? : live:sythemaster1337

Why would you like to work for my services?: seems trustable and a good guy

Do you agree to the TOS?:yh

• 4 weeks later...
How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?:Weekdays-8 hours,Weekends-13 hours

What is your Time Zone:UTC-05:00

Do you have a 20M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) :Yes

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Questing,Some leveling

What is your skype? : xyz4489

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 12+ hours

What is your Time Zone: GMT+8

Do you have a 20M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) : Yes

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Questing, BA, Pest Control, Warriors' Guild

What is your skype? : buddy.osrs

Why would you like to work for my services?: I am looking to get into a service team and your team has been around for quite a while, is very known, and has a high reputation