What is botting like now

2004 SVT Cobra

I'm starting a fresh new farm. Have had the bot do tutorial island, bot chickens, and now its doing flax-picking. Going to bot cows later and then start spinning and start setting up more accounts. At the moment I'd recommend babysitting your bots every ~5 minutes as they've been breaking some randoms and banning people. I have a couple randoms fixed which I will release later tonight.

The joy of being an OSBot developer is that you bot but you're not actually botting because I'm always staring at it haha.

• Like 6

I'm starting a fresh new farm. Have had the bot do tutorial island, bot chickens, and now its doing flax-picking. Going to bot cows later and then start spinning and start setting up more accounts. At the moment I'd recommend babysitting your bots every ~5 minutes as they've been breaking some randoms and banning people. I have a couple randoms fixed which I will release later tonight.

The joy of being an OSBot developer is that you bot but you're not actually botting because I'm always staring at it haha.

careful, flax is a huge ban rate at the moment. Probably safe for the next few days as I've seen a ton of flax botters still picking.

The easiest way to check whats safe is to check the item your botting on zybez marketplace. If no one is selling the item, the chances are that's where they're banning/monitoring currently.

Edited by Wizman

careful, flax is a huge ban rate at the moment. Probably safe for the next few days as I've seen a ton of flax botters still picking.

The easiest way to check whats safe is to check the item your botting on zybez marketplace. If no one is selling the item, the chances are that's where they're banning/monitoring currently.

Doesn't really seem like a high banrate, doesn't it?

http://puu.sh/8Jpyl.png