How to get positive feedback?

Nyte

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but can someone help me on how to get positive feedback? I've been a member on here for about a year, just not too active and have no idea on what to do to get feedback. The reason why is some people require a certain amount of positive fb to trade with them. Thanks for reading this and again, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but can someone help me on how to get positive feedback? I've been a member on here for about a year, just not too active and have no idea on what to do to get feedback. The reason why is some people require a certain amount of positive fb to trade with them. Thanks for reading this and again, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

you get feedback after making a trade in the market section.

it shows successful trades or scams.

Positive feedback is given through successful trades of goods valued at least $1.00 or more.

The more trades you complete = the more feedback. ^_^

U get them by purcashing/selling from/to someone which is valued 1$ + :)