Someone Suggest Something...

Isolate

Never thought i'd say it but im sick of coding gold farming scripts (or well known ones)

been doing them the past three days....

Completed:

Man killer (full featured)
SAPG
Newt Runner
Ore Buyer 

+ Many More

TODO:

NONE :'( suggest something

feels like coding something half useful...

anyone have any suggestions..?

Edited by Isolate

• 2 weeks later...

I want a swamp tar bot.

You go into lumbridge swamp. Kill Cave Slimes. They drop swamp tar (1-6). Worth 140gp ea.

An auto fighter will not work for this, because none of them support using anti-poison.

All you need is a whole bunch of super anti-poison, and a small amount of food, with 17+ slayer, and an oil lantern.

Or, a woodcutting script for willows at this location. There are 3 willow trees here, and 0 traffic. The chances of getting reported are very low. Nobody else does it here. The bank isn't far either.

5WabJp0.png

Edited by zaros784

I want a swamp tar bot.

You go into lumbridge swamp. Kill Cave Slimes. They drop swamp tar (1-6). Worth 140gp ea.

An auto fighter will not work for this, because none of them support using anti-poison.

All you need is a whole bunch of super anti-poison, and a small amount of food, with 17+ slayer, and an oil lantern.

Or, a woodcutting script for willows at this location. There are 3 willow trees here, and 0 traffic. The chances of getting reported are very low. Nobody else does it

i really like the swamp one XD sounds kinda cool.

but i'd need an account with slayer :(

Nmz bot with absorption support smile.png

what is 'absorption'