My gaming setup <3

Alex

Stopped reading at dual graphic cards.

Will never take a rig serious with dual graphic cards, because it wasn't built with efficiently in mind, was built as a dick measuring contest.

Unless of course you're a structural engineer/architect running cad and having to render sky scrapers

Or it's because money was 0 factor so why wouldn't I?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your casing has a lot of holes, that might be good for the fan ventilation (obviously), but that's not good for dust and liquids. Put the computer somewhere where your interactions with it is minimal, that way, when you shed skin and hair, that shit won't find its way into your computer, and also do this to remove the risk of liquids getting in, e.g., spilled drink.

smile.png

Oh and get an hard drive to go along with your SSD, because SSD has limited writes (more-so than HDs). The SSD is for heavy programs, e.g., operating system, applications, games, and not soft shit like photos, music and videos.

Edited by liverare

Stopped reading at dual graphic cards.

Will never take a rig serious with dual graphic cards, because it wasn't built with efficiently in mind, was built as a dick measuring contest.

Unless of course you're a structural engineer/architect running cad and having to render sky scrapers

I have dual video cards. But I also design racing components in solidworks ^^

I also have a 4930k and fluid sims in ansys max out all 6 (12) cores :o

Edited by Chris