My gaming setup <3

Alex

My case has plenty quality haha. It's also very quiet if you have just two fans, Loud if you keep the two on the side panels. Also VERY roomy case

Yes but the Define R4 is literally built like a tank and comes with sound-dampening foam already applied to the majority of the case.

I had the fortune to build a system in one and never in my life have I felt a case that heavy.

Yes but the Define R4 is literally built like a tank and comes with sound-dampening foam already applied to the majority of the case.

I had the fortune to build a system in one and never in my life have I felt a case that heavy.

I don't disagree my friend has one but I bring my desktop from my dads to my moms house every week so I needed an all around nice looking, durable, and a handled case.

>has decent setup

>deals with ads on osbot

#firstworldproblems

"Decent" plz Mikasa i pwn ur life. Ads are too tru doe

All that graphic potential wasted, there is honestly no need for dual Gcards you should have gone with one really good one like the Kingpin which is just amazing.. not even dual monitors :/

No reason? I guess planning for future games to come is no reason, and for the duel monitors I'm about to have. Nah that's not a reason. Or that the cards were completely free. NAH BREH NO REASON

there is currently no game on the market that couldn't run on the highest graphic settings with 50+ fps on a decent SINGLE graphic card. so yes there is no reason at all other than being a designer running some seriously high end graphic programs that you would need dual cards. that and you wont use them both most games don't even have the support for dual cards anyway so basically you have one card sitting there doing absolutely nothing other than looking cool.. so back to my point get one card that can do amazingly well and use it too its full potential. 

and you can come back and say multiple times that its better however I build computers for a living I also manage a online computer/parts store. 

grats on getting them free highly doubt you did but hey this is the internet you could be barack obama for all we know right?

there is currently no game on the market that couldn't run on the highest graphic settings with 50+ fps on a decent SINGLE graphic card. so yes there is no reason at all other than being a designer running some seriously high end graphic programs that you would need dual cards. that and you wont use them both most games don't even have the support for dual cards anyway so basically you have one card sitting there doing absolutely nothing other than looking cool.. so back to my point get one card that can do amazingly well and use it too its full potential. 

and you can come back and say multiple times that its better however I build computers for a living I also manage a online computer/parts store. 

grats on getting them free highly doubt you did but hey this is the internet you could be barack obama for all we know right?

My entire computer was free. Amazon customer service is too nice. Also hence why I have two cards, for future use, Ii turn SLI off on games that don't support SLI. Simple as that

GPU bitcoin mining would put them to good use

Probably wont profit tho