It's friday and im about to do something i've never done

powerking

Drink lean

me and some friends gonna meet up at my friends house just chillin' and curving, then after that we are heading to another bigger party.

so i've never tried lean before and we are only 3 friends who about to do this cause the other one are pussies, anyways i need pro tips from you guys who have tried it before. 

its my first my time so what should i think about? i've heard that people have overdosed on shit like this.

grateful for serious answers

Try to pick girls, really easy, they are always drunk, also don't accept shit from others that you don't know, get drunk n smoke some weed at max, have fun biggrin.png

did you just tell me "how to party" ?

dude haha for real, im not 15. and i was not asking how to party, i was asking what to think about when i drink lean before/after. how much etc.

lal

Drink lean

me and some friends gonna meet up at my friends house just chillin' and curving, then after that we are heading to another bigger party.

so i've never tried lean before and we are only 3 friends who about to do this cause the other one are pussies, anyways i need pro tips from you guys who have tried it before. 

its my first my time so what should i think about? i've heard that people have overdosed on shit like this.

grateful for serious answers

did you just tell me "how to party" ?

dude haha for real, im not 15. and i was not asking how to party, i was asking what to think about when i drink lean before/after. how much etc.

lal

dzG1zs8.jpg

dont know if u already got an answer, but im saying this so you dont get hurt.

>Drink 2oz (maybe a bit less.. see how u feel, then more) (takes about an hour to kick in depending on how long ago you ate) of it mixed with something carbonated (absorbs in stomach better) and maybe jolly rancher to add some flavor

>DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOL    - thats how people get hurt

>i wouldnt do at party, makes u wanna sit and relax and do nothing.. not party haha

and what to expect.. its the same high as pain pills (vic,percs, ect.). relaxing, mellow, calm, happy, feel good. Youll like it, but its expensive as fuck... so dont drink it too much

EDIT: make sure it is actual CODEINE WITH PROMETHEZINE

OTC cough syrup like DXM will get you high.. but has to be done probably. the other active ingriedients will make you soooo sick if you dont know what to look for. Goodluck, pm me if u need anymore help/advice

Edited by Tunechi