What MMORPG to play?

Booch

I recently bought FF14 (Final Fantasy Realm Reborn) for my PS4, and I've got to say; this is the most promising game I've played since I first started playing WoW a few years back. The graphics on the PS4 are amazing and it creates an absolutely amazing atmosphere to play in. If you have a good PC/PS4 I would 100% recommend this MMO, it's re-release is absolutely brilliant.

I recently bought FF14 (Final Fantasy Realm Reborn) for my PS4, and I've got to say; this is the most promising game I've played since I first started playing WoW a few years back. The graphics on the PS4 are amazing and it creates an absolutely amazing atmosphere to play in. If you have a good PC/PS4 I would 100% recommend this MMO, it's re-release is absolutely brilliant.

Interesting, I've heard of it a while ago but the game was never brought up again for some reason. How long has it been out? Might consider it hopefully, if not I'll just pitch out some money and bunch a graphic card

Interesting, I've heard of it a while ago but the game was never brought up again for some reason. How long has it been out? Might consider it hopefully, if not I'll just pitch out some money and bunch a graphic card

They initially released it a few years ago, but it was a failure.

So they completely revamped it and recently re-released it and it was a huge success.

The PS4 beta had millions of players and the servers for the actual game are packed as-well.