OSBot 1.8.1-6

Laz

It's already been fixed. There was a problem with a hook. Reloading the bot should reload the hooks, which would make the camera work correctly again.

Hey, I updated to v.83 and the camera handler still seems to be fucking up in some scenarios! The evidence I posted in the SW thread earlier is still valid for the issue i'm having.

This has probably been answered somewhere... however I need help figuring out how to use local scripts. Whenever i download them they never show up in the script selector under local scripts... NOTE I'm on mac and am using the current version V 1.8.3. Literally Im not sure how to even begin to use the local ones so when answering this question please treat it as if a five year old asked... thanks a lot in advance.

This has probably been answered somewhere... however I need help figuring out how to use local scripts. Whenever i download them they never show up in the script selector under local scripts... NOTE I'm on mac and am using the current version V 1.8.3. Literally Im not sure how to even begin to use the local ones so when answering this question please treat it as if a five year old asked... thanks a lot in advance.

Do you know where your OSBot folder is?

I'm not sure how to find it on Mac, but shouldn't be too hard if you use the spotlight search or whatever it's called.

Once you find it, there is a folder inside of it called "Scripts"

Move the scripts you download into that folder, and then hit the refresh button on the script selector of the client.

My client comes up as OFFLINE whenever I try open it and comes up with all this below? How do I fix this?

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.w.I(cm:574)
at org.osbot.w.d(cm:73)
at org.osbot.e.run(cm:300)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO ][04/21/14 10:26:39 PM]: Retrying in 5 seconds...