Mouse event

digdig18

I tried everything, believe me haha 

client.moveMouse(new RectangleDestination(coordsx),(cordsy),(widht),(height)),true);

For random, i don't care about the location it will be.

but when i try to set specified mouse coords it , never works, always appear in a differente location, i think is because of widht or something... 

Edited by digdig18

I tried everything, believe me haha 

client.moveMouse(new RectangleDestination(coordsx),(cordsy),(widht),(height)),true);

For random, i don't care about the location it will be.

but when i try to set specified mouse coords it , never works, always appear in a differente location, i think is because of widht or something... 

I think you are confused with what the width and height actually represent. Its been awhile since I used the method so I may be wrong but I think width and height represent the maximum displacement (in pixels) from your x and y coordinate parameters. So if you want to do move to an exact spot with no randomization whatsoever, I think you would do one of the following:

client.moveMouse(new RectangleDestination(xCord, yCord, 0, 0));
client.moveMouse(new RectangleDestination(xCord, yCord, 1, 1));

And if you want to move your mouse to a position on the screen not necessarily at an exact point, but within a certain randomized screen area from your specified coordinates, you can do something like:

client.moveMouse(new RectangleDestination(xCord, yCord, 20, 25));

I wish they would have straight forward methods like:

moveMouse(xCord, yCord);
clickMouse(xCord, yCord);

Its been awhile since i've used click and move methods so I may be completely wrong lol.

Edited by KMJT