Hacking + Reverse/Social Engineering Forums

Swizzbeat

Lets keep in mind this is a RuneScape Botting community. There is no need for this and I can only see bad things coming from it. 

Ok, so please explain how programming does not relate to both hacking and the client we use? Look at every other client community, they all have sections geared towards programming.

Don't know why you're relating programming to hacking.

Programming scripts for OSBot != compromising a user / stealing.

The very client you use is based on reverse engineering the RuneScape game code. You cannot seriously tell me hacking has nothing to do with the site when you're using a client based on it everyday.

• Like 5

Lets keep in mind this is a RuneScape Botting community. There is no need for this and I can only see bad things coming from it. 

@Nick I can understand partly where your coming from, though I completely disagree with what your saying.

Just because we talk about hacking, doesn't mean we plan to pursue it, but rather use the information to build better security systems, better obfuscation methods, etc..

And yes lets keep in mind this is RuneScape Botting, in which hacking had to take place for there to even be a bot?

• Like 1

The very client you use is based on reverse engineering the RuneScape game code. You cannot seriously tell me hacking has nothing to do with the site when you're using a client based on it everyday.

I'm already aware of this.

Anyways, there's communities specifically for topics like these. If you're interested, go there. OSBot is not the place.

I'm already aware of this.

Anyways, there's communities specifically for topics like these. If you're interested, go there. OSBot is not the place.

So scripters should go somewhere else?

Because we can't discuss programming related topics?

Edited by NotoriousPP

Like I just said in the chat box

f1db7b7972.png

It would benefit everyone. New members, old and even the reputation of the osbot client. As you well know people slate OSBot a lot and always claim it's osbot that's hacking them.

That's a very small audience you're targeting. We get 1 thread like what, once every few days/week?

So scripters should go somewhere else?

Because we can't discuss programming related topics?

You guys have programming boards.