Doesn't seem fair

solononforever

well it was simon behind the hellenwongs (skype hack)

7OAXt.png

^^^ me trying to convince him to leave osbot alone and go elsewhere. lol

so yeah.... it was his fault lol, also "pm isn't required" i made thread requesting it was and it got shot down.

Why didn't you post this before, and PM is to stop impostors, If you didn't know what a PM trap was, then theres a high chance you will get scammed.

you know divica's worker doesn't use the forums right??

so "trustmybets" skype being everywhere doesn't mean much to him.

Divica should of made her workers more aware of the PM trap

Edited by solononforever

Why didn't you post this before, and PM is to stop impostors, If you didn't know what a PM trap was, then theres a high chance you will get scammed.

he only told me recently when he come on the forums trolling etc besides he scammed a ton of people under her skype and she won't pay that back thus she won't be allowed back anyway.

besides he scammed a ton of people under her skype and she won't pay that back thus she won't be allowed back anyway.

If someone with the same skype details as divica but with a . adds me, Im almost certain it would be divica

• Basic scam prevention training was needed, Divica's doing all the talking because shes experienced 
  • Divicaben should of noticed when viewing trustmybets profile that the skypes where different
  •  

Please, different situations... ._.

And if your skype was hacked, according to osbot.... You will refund me anyway so sleep.png

we're not talking about skype hackings we're talking about an imposter

also if my skype was hacked and someone got scammed and the amount was above my pay grade no that would be my last day on osbot lol >.>.

(so make sure you request a pm) ^.^ AND READ IT.

we're not talking about skype hackings we're talking about an imposter

also if my skype was hacked and someone got scammed and the amount was above my pay grade no that would be my last day on osbot lol >.>.

(so make sure you request a pm) ^.^ AND READ IT.

You should have either a skype button or skype linked to your profile

but lets get ontopic please

So, Open the dispute and charge divica, as she didn't provide basic scam prevention to her worker (if shes taking full responsibility for him)

well bump

Edited by solononforever

You should have either a skype button or skype linked to your profile

but lets get ontopic please

So, Open the dispute and charge divica, as she didn't provide basic scam prevention to her worker (if shes taking full responsibility for him)

well bump

what about trustmybet why didn't he notice that it wasn't divica's / his workers skype

why didn't he use prevention tips

he did the right thing by requesting a pm but what was the point of requesting a pm without reading it????

please tell me lol.

when i sell gold to big timers i only ask them for a pm and ( i read it). that's all that needs to be done and i feel trust with his feedback should of known that quite clearly, can we lock this thread already its pointless....

the case is closed and verdict was fair.

Edited by Dylan

Ok now listen up, Trustmybet made mistakes but he is getting FULL blame,

And now answer this question...

DivicaBen saw Trustmybets impostor skype username and he was on his profile so he must of saw his real skype profile name, So divicaben made a mistake (a few) therefor he should be subject to a partial refund...