[FREE] Inspired Studios ►► One Stop Graphics Solution ◄◄

Apex

Got it!

I will see what I can do. but please edit your post and have a font smile.png

I want the font to be like the Signature I posted, im not sure whats its called. :s Is there a website I can upload that picture, and it will tell me the font?

how can I find that font? I want it all caps, and for it to look really crisp and clean.

I would like to font to be clean like that, nothing distorted, nothing chopped up

Edited by Regretz

I want the font to be like the Signature I posted, im not sure whats its called. :s Is there a website I can upload that picture, and it will tell me the font?

how can I find that font? I want it all caps, and for it to look really crisp and clean.

I would like to font to be clean like that, nothing distorted, nothing chopped up

I could try and find it for you :)

Also I was thinking of a kid on night day kind of theme; what do you think?

Type of graphic: (signature, avatar, logo, etc) Signature

Size of graphic: (in pixels please. default size is 500x200) Small. Not sure about the pixels and I dont really care.

Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use) stewie griffin https://www.google.ca/search?q=stewie+griffin+render&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PK5NU8bYK4KayASfv4CoBg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1422&bih=761&dpr=0.9

Text desired: (be specific) Stewie

Fonts to be used: (if you're really aching for a certain style in particular) (REQUIRED OR WILL NOT GET DONE) any1 elegent font, i dont mind

Specific desires: (if you want something specific in the sig, tell me exactly what you want)Stewie render with the text stewie, some effects to make it cool. TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND =p

Donation?: (not necessary)

Type of graphic: (signature, avatar, logo, etc) Signature
Size of graphic: (in pixels please. default size is 500x200) Small. Not sure about the pixels and I dont really care.
Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use) stewie griffin https://www.google.ca/search?q=stewie+griffin+render&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PK5NU8bYK4KayASfv4CoBg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1422&bih=761&dpr=0.9
Text desired: (be specific) Stewie
Fonts to be used: (if you're really aching for a certain style in particular) (REQUIRED OR WILL NOT GET DONE) any1 elegent font, i dont mind
Specific desires: (if you want something specific in the sig, tell me exactly what you want)Stewie render with the text stewie, some effects to make it cool. TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND =p
Donation?: (not necessary)

Okay added to queue!

me two bless him hes working his butt off for us tongue.png

Thank you very much QwPha8E.png Here is your request! QnC2xGn.png

Really stoked to see what ya got biggrin.png

So here is a preview of what i've done with the 3D text so far 

PS the red will be a matte black just changed to red so you can see it http://puu.sh/8aEy7.png

Edited by TheInspiredOne