[FREE] Inspired Studios ►► One Stop Graphics Solution ◄◄

Apex

Type of graphic: signature

Size of graphic: 500x200

Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use)

Text desired: IMAcoder

Fonts to be used: Something Modern, young & Fancy with a lot of colors

Specific desires: IMAcoder with a fancy background & some fancy colors!

Donation?: Will donate osrs GP

recently got a signature i really like the samples you made nice talent 

Thank you very much! :D

Can you make a siggy spelling : Master Awesome with a cool pic of Link from legend of zelda. Thanks again QwPha8E.png .

Please use the format in the OP http://osbot.org/forum/topic/44254-free-inspired-studios-%E2%96%BA%E2%96%BA-one-stop-graphics-solution-%E2%97%84%E2%97%84/

Type of graphic: signature
Size of graphic: 500x200
Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use)
Text desired: IMAcoder
Fonts to be used: Something Modern, young & Fancy with a lot of colors
Specific desires: IMAcoder with a fancy background & some fancy colors!
Donation?: Will donate osrs GP

Currently 2nd in queue. Please add my skype in the bottom of the OP :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type of graphic: Sig.

Size of graphic: (in pixels please. default size is 900x300)

Text desired:Master Awesome

Specific desires: Greenish dark background so it go well with the sig

Donation?: $1-3 paypal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got it number 3 in the queue :)

I really appreciate you doing this service!!! I HOPE YOU GET TO MINE <3

Type of graphic: (signature, avatar, logo, etc): I'd like an Avatar and a Signature. 

Size of graphic: (in pixels please. default size is 500x200): 800x400 (Sig size) and the avatar Size.

Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use): 

Text desired: (be specific): I'd like it to be Big, all Caps, crisp clean letters.

(Kind of like this) but I want you to be creative, don't really want the elements thing. 

53nVtbD.png

Fonts to be used: (if you're really aching for a certain style in particular) (REQUIRED OR WILL NOT GET DONE): Really want Text like that. Crisp and Clean, doesn't have to be that exact text.

Specific desires: (if you want something specific in the sig, tell me exactly what you want): I really want it animated. Weather it be an explosion, or a nice glow/fade. As well as my Skype in it: Regretz.RS 

Donation?: (not necessary) I'll donate depending on how good it is smile.png

Edited by Regretz

Type of graphic: (signature, avatar, logo, etc): firecaper service logo please ?:) 

Size of graphic: (in pixels please. default size is 500x200) 500x200

Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use). firecape banner saying spongebobs firecape service 

Text desired: (be specific). Bolt any text. 

Fonts to be used: (if you're really aching for a certain style in particular) (REQUIRED OR WILL NOT GET DONE). biggish 18/20

Specific desires: (if you want something specific in the sig, tell me exactly what you want)

Donation?: (not necessary) cant atm but making bak gp on rs so will pm when i can :D 

TO8czjy.png

If you would liek to donate I will pm you my paypal :) If you need anything changed just ask!

Type of graphic: (signature, avatar, logo, etc): firecaper service logo please ?smile.png
Size of graphic: (in pixels please. default size is 500x200) 500x200
Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use). firecape banner saying spongebobs firecape service 
Text desired: (be specific). Bolt any text. 
Fonts to be used: (if you're really aching for a certain style in particular) (REQUIRED OR WILL NOT GET DONE). biggish 18/20
Specific desires: (if you want something specific in the sig, tell me exactly what you want)
Donation?: (not necessary) cant atm but making bak gp on rs so will pm when i can biggrin.png

Got it!

I really appreciate you doing this service!!! I HOPE YOU GET TO MINE QwPha8E.png

Type of graphic: (signature, avatar, logo, etc): I'd like an Avatar and a Signature. 
Size of graphic: (in pixels please. default size is 500x200): 800x400 (Sig size) and the avatar Size.
Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use): 
Text desired: (be specific): I'd like it to be Big, all Caps, crisp clean letters.
(Kind of like this) but I want you to be creative, don't really want the elements thing. 
53nVtbD.png
Fonts to be used: (if you're really aching for a certain style in particular) (REQUIRED OR WILL NOT GET DONE): Really want Text like that. Crisp and Clean, doesn't have to be that exact text.
Specific desires: (if you want something specific in the sig, tell me exactly what you want): I really want it animated. Weather it be an explosion, or a nice glow/fade. As well as my Skype in it: Regretz.RS 
Donation?: (not necessary) I'll donate depending on how good it is smile.png

I will see what I can do. but please edit your post and have a font :)