[FREE] Inspired Studios ►► One Stop Graphics Solution ◄◄

Apex

Type of graphic: (signature, avatar, logo, etc) Script paint

Size of graphic: (in pixels please. default size is 500x200) TBD

Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use) 

Something like this, an overview of the whole machine (Rendered out maybE?) would be cool: http://runezone.com/img_uploads/guides/activity/blast_furnace/label-furnace.png

Anything steampunk or engineering themed would be cool.

And finally, ores & metal bars

Text desired: (be specific)

Need to following stats displayed (in a cool way): State, Bars made (Bars/hr),Exp gained(exp/hr),GP made (gp/hr)

Fonts to be used: (if you're really aching for a certain style in particular) Not sure what to pure here, but matching the dwarven/engineering theme?

Specific desires: (if you want something specific in the sig, tell me exactly what you want) Themes: Steam punk, Gnomes, engineering, Blast Furnace

Donation?: (not necessary) Yes :D

Will it just be the text, or will you add some things to it ohmy.png

There will be extra effects I just did that for the text I made a complex light studio for your text I think it looks very nice every other letter will be white; if you do not like that I can change anything just let me know.  Please add me on skype at the bottom of my thread so we can easily discuss this further

Type of graphic: (signature, avatar, logo, etc) Script paint
Size of graphic: (in pixels please. default size is 500x200) TBD
Photos to be used: (either link specific photos, or explain what you want me to use) 
Something like this, an overview of the whole machine (Rendered out maybE?) would be cool: http://runezone.com/img_uploads/guides/activity/blast_furnace/label-furnace.png
Anything steampunk or engineering themed would be cool.
And finally, ores & metal bars
Text desired: (be specific)
Need to following stats displayed (in a cool way): State, Bars made (Bars/hr),Exp gained(exp/hr),GP made (gp/hr)
Fonts to be used: (if you're really aching for a certain style in particular) Not sure what to pure here, but matching the dwarven/engineering theme?
Specific desires: (if you want something specific in the sig, tell me exactly what you want) Themes: Steam punk, Gnomes, engineering, Blast Furnace
Donation?: (not necessary) Yes biggrin.png

Talking to you on skype I will message you there when I start to work on it <3

• Like 1

There will be extra effects I just did that for the text I made a complex light studio for your text I think it looks very nice every other letter will be white; if you do not like that I can change anything just let me know.  Please add me on skype at the bottom of my thread so we can easily discuss this further

Talking to you on skype I will message you there when I start to work on it QwPha8E.png

<333 can't wait to see some art :3

Okay well I tried many new things with this as it sparked something inside of me, tell me what you think! QwPha8E.png

xf6B3fa.png

EDIT: Fixed a few sharp edges:

3iOmz5n.png

can we add my skype to it?

btw I sent you a request on skype (satans rabit, Regretz [Yolo Hue]) I'll talk more in detail with you. but it looks great. I'd just like a few small things added which im sure wouldnt take long.

Edit: I'd really prefer if it was transparent. I believe it was in the original request. Something like this is more what I was looking for. I like the text (I' don't like the color as much) but I was wondering If I could get my skype and some buttons (not exactly like this, but the same idea) 

You can see on the second page, Roomscape posted his updated sig, each button redirects to the proper thread. ( I understand this might be a lot of work, but I this is what I'm looking for and I'd really appreciate it.) I requested on skype if you want to talk more in detail.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/46171-need-a-sig/page-2

Jif0Vjk.jpg

Edited by Regretz

can we add my skype to it?

btw I sent you a request on skype (satans rabit, Regretz [Yolo Hue]) I'll talk more in detail with you. but it looks great. I'd just like a few small things added which im sure wouldnt take long.

Edit: I'd really prefer if it was transparent. I believe it was in the original request. Something like this is more what I was looking for. I like the text (I' don't like the color as much) but I was wondering If I could get my skype and some buttons (not exactly like this, but the same idea) 

You can see on the second page, Roomscape posted his updated sig, each button redirects to the proper thread. ( I understand this might be a lot of work, but I this is what I'm looking for and I'd really appreciate it.) I requested on skype if you want to talk more in detail.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/46171-need-a-sig/page-2

Jif0Vjk.jpg

Finished your request, starting on script paints now <3

• 2 weeks later...