Just got hacked right after i got new script!

emidoody

OP was prolly youtubing "runescape pin generator" and actually downloaded the shit and fell for it and got fucking hacked via trojan/RAT/keylogger/javadriveby

#ownt #getwrecked

also b4 I forget theres this new wave of faggotry circulating throughout OSRS where the main goal of said persons is to convince you to add them on fb and do all of this shit to prove you wont steal their stuff after they ask you to transfer some shit to their main account from a diff account for them. this happened to me except the problem with me is that im not a fucking retard and this didnt work because I could obviously see the runesc.ape.co.m-something-something9saasfihashfoaiskfj URL was so fucked up that I decided to fuck with the guy and clicked his obviously bullshit fabricated login page that actually submits your username/password to a database only he has access to via remote FTP or his email, and I tried to log in with the username "Go fuck yourself" and the password "suck the tip of my penis you broke fucking loser" and then in game I was like "ok check now man I think I logged in" and he obviously went and checked his logs because when he responded he immediately starting talking shit about me, my girlfriiend and my other friends on facebook for about a whole minute before I deleted his bitch ass and derailed that punk ass bitch made attempt at juicing me. 

ITT: phishing faggot gets rocked by fierce deity of drug lore also badass suck the tip 10/10 would read again

Edited by Mac Dre