My apology

Swaq

If you're tight on time and need to pay Probemas back tell me, I can give you a mil, can't pay all of it since I only have 1.6m cash

I'll let myself be banned, and pay him back, and never want to be unbanned.

I am never participating in the market ever again..............................................:(

I'll let myself be banned, and pay him back, and never want to be unbanned.

I am never participating in the market ever again..............................................sad.png

Fair enough, glad you're aware of what you've done. Don't take it too serious, end of the day it's only a few bucks. Better learn this over a botting site on the internet then stealing in real life and getting time so look at it from that point of view ^_^

• Like 1

Fair enough, glad you're aware of what you've done. Don't take it too serious, end of the day it's only a few bucks. Better learn this over a botting site on the internet then stealing in real life and getting time so look at it from that point of view happy.png

I gotta come clean, I scammed this kid of 1.6m and was hacked and lost it all, iv got 24 hours to pay back and I cant make it. Only if some kind man could help me

I gotta come clean, I scammed this kid of 1.6m and was hacked and lost it all, iv got 24 hours to pay back and I cant make it. Only if some kind man could help me

If you show me proof that

1. You scammed somebody
  2. You've been hacked/cleaned

I'll gladly help you pay some of that money that you owe him, I'd like you to promise that you'll never scam again and you have to go ahead with my way of paying the person. You give me the money left to pay him(Excluding the amount I'll give you) to me and I'll pay him on your behalf with you present

It's ok, that's what a lot of people said about me when I came back from "le pookie incident". People will forget and you'll be accepted again. smile.png

But the difference is I never really scammed. :/ 

Serves you right for wasting my time that day. tongue.png

I <3 you @Pain

I'm so sad right now because I always wanted to be known as clean and trustable and excellent. Everything I hoped for is shattered.

Trade With Caution is only a pip, but it is a dream shatterer. :(