Questing Service.

Jordy

I've done many quests for other user's. It has been a while since I've had my service running due to the fact that i was busy with 3 jobs (down to one now thankfully) and schooling. I'm very reasonable with pricing and the main quest's I've done for user's are: Monkey Madness, The Grand Tree, Tree Gnome Village, (all within 12 hours time max) all of the "Free to play" quests, and many more. I do charge quite a bit extra for not having the requirement's for the quest and also to speed up Monkey Madness i require 200k to pay for the puzzle as I want to do the questing as fast as possible.

Pre-Set Prices

Pricing: 2m OS Cash for Monkey Madness

750k for the grand tree and also another 750k for the tree gnome village

Free to play quest pricing. "Novice quests - 250k, Intermediate quests - 500k, and Dragon slayer - 1.5m ( Experienced quest).

Everything else is by ruling of difficulty and length.

As i said having the quest requirements saves money but if you don't have them i will discuss a cost for achieving them as i am just a quester.

*Terms of Service*

•  
  • You must not log in to the account while the service is being carried out if you do so, no refund will be given.
  •  
  • You need to have the required pre-quests/levels/items/quest points I tell you to have prior to the service commencing, if not an additional charge will be added to the price.
  •  
  • A partial refund will be given if there is a failure by my part to complete the service. Used supplies will not be refunded.
  •  
  • After successful completion of the service a positive feedback must be left.
  •  
  • By posting an order form you are agreeing to the TOS.
  •  
  • I reserve the right to decline orders at any time.

If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

*Order Form*
Complete this before adding my Skype and post below.

Have you read and do you agree with the T.O.S.:
Quest(s) to be completed:
Have you got the requirement for the quest(s):
Skype address:
Have you messaged me via the forums after the conversation on Skype

Add my Skype by clicking the image so that you know it's me.

addskype.png?u=jordanmw123&c=green

Edited by jordanmw123

• 2 weeks later...

Have you read and do you agree with the T.O.S.: yes

Quest(s) to be completed: Heros Quest

Have you got the requirement for the quest(s): yes

Skype address: pmed to you.

Have you messaged me via the forums after the conversation on Skype 

yes.

accepted, quest began. finished.

Edited by jordanmw123

• 4 weeks later...