Questing Service.

Jordy

*Order Form*

Complete this before adding my Skype and post below.

Have you read and do you agree with the T.O.S.: yes

Quest(s) to be completed:tai

Have you got the requirement for the quest(s): you get

Skype address: rsblue07

Have you messaged me via the forums after the conversation on Skype yes

Will be taking this task of 6 tai bwo quests with pre reqs on when i get off work, price is 500k for the full quest of tai bwo but some of the acc's are already partially done according to blue i will finish them for what i feel is the proper value of the quest obviously not exceding 500k for that is what i'm pricing the full quest at. Thanks blue for doing business with me i'll message you when i'm beginning these after i get off work.

• 1 year later...

*Terms of Service*

•  
  • You must not log in to the account while the service is being carried out if you do so, no refund will be given.
  •  
  • You need to have the required pre-quests/levels/items/quest points I tell you to have prior to the service commencing, if not an additional charge will be added to the price.
  •  
  • A partial refund will be given if there is a failure by my part to complete the service. Used supplies will not be refunded.
  •  
  • After successful completion of the service a positive feedback must be left.
  •  
  • By posting an order form you are agreeing to the TOS.
  •  
  • I reserve the right to decline orders at any time.

If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

User has decided to re-open his services, thus the verification.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif