Swizzbeat's Fight Caves - The Ultimate Fire Cape Script

Swizzbeat

its called a fire cape service people provide them all the time and pay people to get them a firecape...

and exactly this will have to be extremely good bot people can shove $!0 up there ass for the amount of effort that will go in to making this..

Not trying to be harsh, but this won't even end up working at all, this dude couldnt even make a flawless fletching script...

cut/bank, cut/bank cut/bank,    Imagine all the things this script is going to have to do? lul

• Like 2

LMFAO WHAT? clueless....noone would pay more than 10$ for this script, most buyers would be people looking to do firecapes once on their account lol.. This script is going to be VERY hard to make think about all the possible spawns.. this bot has to be as smart as a human to be successful and not many/no bots are as smart as humans

if this script has a success rate of > 70, i would say 20$ is a reasonable price with a 20$ monthly fee as well.

people are going to use this to profit off of others large amounts. and those that dont, will prob get a few firecapes for placeholders anyways.

if this script has a success rate of > 70, i would say 20$ is a reasonable price with a 20$ monthly fee as well.

people are going to use this to profit off of others large amounts. and those that dont, will prob get a few firecapes for placeholders anyways.

LOL ARE U KIDDING? who in their mind is paying 20$ monthly for a 70% script? they'd rather do it themselves or get a caper to do it with a 90-100%, my client can barely run sometimes without getting cpu leak or whatever it is, take that in to consideration also

Edited by Flank

Not trying to be harsh, but this won't even end up working at all, this dude couldnt even make a flawless fletching script...

cut/bank, cut/bank cut/bank,    Imagine all the things this script is going to have to do? lul

Errr I've had 3 people send me pictures of them getting 99's with it from one soooooo...

The issue wasn't even with the script, it was with OSBot's obfuscation.

Errr I've had 3 people send me pictures of them getting 99's with it from one soooooo...

The issue wasn't even with the script, it was with OSBot's obfuscation.

Why was FearFletcher FREE version way better than your PAID version then?

anyways GL, not here to hate but to just share my opinion

Edited by Flank
  • Like 1

LOL ARE U KIDDING? who in their mind is paying 20$ monthly for a 70% script? they'd rather do it themselves or get a caper to do it with a 90-100%

You must be new to the RS blackmarket. I could make this complete capes on a 1% success rate and people would still pay $20 for it. Of course if I ever release this it will be flawless, and tested to the extreme, but considering the only thing you do here is buy scripts and then complain you have no say what so ever when it comes to scripting/services.

Why was FearFletcher FREE version way better than your PAID version then?

FearFletcher uses the exact same banking methods I do, as I gave them to the developer, so nice one hot shot. I highly doubt you even know what obfuscation is, so like I said above please just stop talking.

You must be new to the RS blackmarket. I could make this complete capes on a 1% success rate and people would still pay $20 for it. Of course if I ever release this it will be flawless, and tested to the extreme, but considering the only thing you do here is buy scripts and then complain you have no say what so ever when it comes to scripting/services.

Actually I have not complained about any scripts except for two of yours because you make a halfass script, release it and dont answer people telling you errors thats going wrong with your script, go look at your Skeleton slayer script I posted like 4 days ago or more on it and no answer from you explaining the reason for the error

Edited by Flank
  • Like 1

Actually I have not complained about any scripts except for two of yours because you make a halfass script, release it and dont answer people telling you errors thats going wrong with your script, go look at your Skeleton slayer script I posted like 4 days ago or more on it and noone answer from your explaining the reason for the error

417967d7b23466cc165eeba25ad172b2.png

What a great bug report.

• Like 1

417967d7b23466cc165eeba25ad172b2.png

What a great bug report.

Wow, I posted that 28th Febuary AND NOONE HAS RESPONDED TO IT LOOOOL THANKS MAN , LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE THAT BUY YOUR SCRIPTS. I aint even the only one theres so many error reports on that topic you haven't even responded, Still one of my most used scripts though just wish you could fix a few things that people mentioned, anyways gl with the script

Edited by Flank

Wow, I posted that 28th Febuary AND NOONE HAS RESPONDED TO IT LOOOOL THANKS MAN , LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE THAT BUY YOUR SCRIPTS. I aint even the only one theres so many error reports on that topic you haven't even responded, Still one of my most used scripts though just wish you could fix a few things that people mentioned, anyways gl with the script

And I responded, over 10 times, that every single error you're experiencing is due to the client. Failed random? Client. Attacking a dead NPC? Client. I responded to all of them once but then when I get the same question constantly coming from you I'm going to stop.